Sunday, June 30, 2013

Flying Unicorn July Kit of Month – Sunset Dreams – Part 1


Hi everyone and welcome to my first reveal for the FlyingUnicorn July Kit of Month – Sunset Dreams. This kit is soooo amazing, and the collections and add ons are just perfect together! Today I have two layouts to share.


 

My first layout is called sweet love and this is my sweet grand daughter. I have mixed the Kaisercraft and TC collections in the kit.
 

The fun collection pieces just make finishing a layout so easy.  

 
The masking is done with some Prima masks and some Golden molding paste and Shimmerz Texturez in Patina, all available at the Flying Unicorn store.


 
For my next layout I have lots of the Websters papers and collection add ons. Lots of fussy cutting on this which I love to do.


 
The Flower Add on and Embellishment add ons were perfect for this layout of my garden flowers.
 


Look at that adorable banner and cute bows!

 Well that is it for today. I will be back in a couple of days with more to share from this gorgeous Kit.  Don’t forget to stop on by the Flying Unicornstore for all your scrappy supplies. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Take care and happy scrapping
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pages you have made .
byebye,Lean

Cindy Gay said...

I love all the pink and blue elements in the top layout!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous pages!

Lizzyc said...

Wow, these are stunning...

Unknown said...

Oh Shona the layers and textures in both of these are just sensational! Gorgeous work