Friday, June 21, 2013

Fabscraps and Shimmerz FUN!


Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to share of my cutie pie grandson. I have used the NEW Fabscraps Baby Bear Collection and lots of Shimmerz in the background.

 
 
I have used some Patina Texturez with a mask on the background and here and there for added texture. The cute lil hearts and cut from the collection papers.


The splats and drips are Shimmerz Spritz 4 Leaf Clover. Look at the FUN Fabscraps chippys that come with this collection. There is also lots of fun collection fussy cut pieces to use.

 
 

That is it for today...I will be back soon with more fun creations! Take care and happy scrapping!


 

 


 

 


8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the borders Shona! Darling grandson! Happy Friday!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this looks so cute!

juscrap said...

OMG! This is stunning!xx

Unknown said...

Lovely page with cool thecnique´s

Unknown said...

awesome design with wonderful details:}

Unknown said...

Such a refreshing page! Love love these beautiful colours and textures, really wonderful Shona!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

So pretty! I love the colors!!!

Keren Tamir said...

this is so cute!! amazing LO!!