Friday, July 13, 2018

Ayeeda Shiny Powders with 13Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13 Arts blog there is a design team group post, featuring Ayeeda’s Shiny Powders! These are high pigment powders that I have mixed with a bit of Gel Medium and used as a paste! The papers on my tag are from the Vintage Moments Collection. 
 

My chipboard piece is covered with Cyan Green Shiny Powder and I then added touches of Rusty Brown to it. Use a heat tool and this is ready to use on my project right away. Look at the amazing colors..yummy!! 
 I did a bit of stencil work in the background with Twinkling Pearl Shiny Powder and just used a spatula to add some of the Luster Black to the edges. While the black was wet I added some Natural Mica.  


To finish it all off I added a couple of Transparent Foil Butterflies and a title! 

That is it for me today…This was my first time using these fun mediums and I can not wait to use them again!!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!
 

13@rts Product List
Vintage Moments Collection
Ayeeda Shiny Powder – Luster Black
Ayeeda Shiny Powder – Twinkling Pearl
Ayeeda Shiny Powder – Cyan Green
Ayeeda Shiny Powder – Rusty Brown
Stencil Mask Mandala 2
Gel Medium
Natural Mica Fine Silver
Butterfly Transparent Foil

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wow this is amazing!