Thursday, July 12, 2018

Large Tag - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a large tag to share with lots of CE goodies on it! I started with one of the Large Tags. I love these tags! They are not flimsy at all…will stand up to a lot. The chipboard pieces are all finished with a coat of 13Arts Gesso. Background stamping is with the Distressed Text Stamp.
 


This is my first time using pieces from the Harlequin Panel…love this chippy!

 
As the centerpiece I used one of the Mint Box Flourish Frames and a piece from the Small Sentiments Word Set. Finish it all off with a few flowers and some 13 Arts beads. 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the July challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook fan page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

 
Creative Embellishments Products:





No comments: