Thursday, July 26, 2018

Precious - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! As lots of you know we have a new addition to our family! Livvy is an Austrailian Labradoodle and Olaf loves her to bits…she is “Precious”.  She keeps me busy busy too...but she is so much fun and so loving.


I started by adding my fav CE stamp in the background….the Distressed Text Stamp!


I did not alter the chippys at all for this layout…I loved the natural color and they just pop! I used pieces of the Doily 2, Moroccan Lattice Panel and Flourish Set 5.


To finish it off my sentiment is from the Girl Word Set.


That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the July challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook fan page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!


Creative Embellishments Products:




Doily 2


Moroccan Lattice Panel


Girl Word Set


Flourish Set 5

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa Landry said...

LOVE the snippets of lace tucked in here and there. What a beautiful layout of Livvy. I like that you hand-dated this also.