Monday, July 30, 2018

Christmas Tags in July - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone and this is my Happy Christmas in July Post!! I love love making this super large tags and have started already for Christmas. I started with tags from the Large Tag Set. I added some paper to them and did some stencil work and mediums from 13 Arts.  Next on the background I did some Grunge Snowflake Stamping…one of my favourite winter time stamps!! 

The Jumping Deer chippys are my centerpiece along with some Large Snowflakes 

I also added in some chippy pieces from the Vintage FlourishSet 3 to make it look like the deer are flying.

To finish it all off I added some pieces from the Christmas Sentiments set. All of the chippys are finished with gesso and some diamond dust sprinkled on them. 



That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the upcoming August challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook fan page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!  


Creative Embellishments Products:



Jumping Deer


Large Snowflake Set


Christmas Sentiments


Grunge Snowflake Stamp


Vintage Flourish Set 3

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. by crikey it is getting closer to December!!