Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Awesome - Creative Embellishments and Shimmerz


Hi everyone! Today I am up on the Shimmerz Blog and the Creative Embellishments Blog. I have also used some 7 Dots Papers and Petaloo flowers from the Flying Unicorn store!

 


The Creative Embellishments chippys are all finished with some Shimmerz Inklingz. After that dried I added some clear crackle. You can also see in the background I have used some Shimmerz Spun Sugar Dazzlerz for the masking.

 


Here you can see the Creative Embellishments chippy title on the bottom of the page…there are 2 chippys in this set and I only used one. I also added some Shimmerz paint drops in Aqua Marine and Key Lime!

 


Tucked in with the photo and flowers is one of the chippys from flourish set 15.

 

Well that is it for today ...I hope you all have a fabulous week! Take care and happy scrapping!
 


 



 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome page Shona, reminds me of the jungle with these colours and all that lush green!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sorry said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. It's my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you...
Cccam Server

French pretties said...

Awesome LO, love all this colors!