Thursday, July 3, 2014

Flying Unicorn JulyYour Passion Your Art KOM part 2


Hi everyone! I am back with 2 projects that I have created with the Flying Unicorn July Your Passion Your Art Kit of the Month. I love the photo in this layout…so adorable. My friend sent me some of her pics from a photo shoot and I was so excited to scrap them. I used the 13 ARTS papers in the kit and lots of the mediums and embellishments.

 
Here is a close up of the top corner…love the resin pieces in the kit!

 
Some background masking with the masks in the kit and I fussy cut the butterflies from the kit papers.

 
Look at all the cool embellishments in this kit!
 

 
The Kit always comes with an off the page project and this months was this cute wooden row boat. I decided to stand mine up and make it like a little shelf of goodies.
 


I added in some Creative Embellishment chippys from the Flying Unicorn store to finish it off.
 


Well that it for today. Take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such great projects! Love the layout design but that little boat steals the show! So adorable!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page i love your boat!

Unknown said...

Your LO is fabulous Shona, love the beautiful photo, so pretty and your boat is just wowzers!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rachael Funnell said...

2 SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS projects Shona... :)