Friday, July 11, 2014

Memories - Shimmerz Inklingz


Hi everyone! Today I am  up on the Shimmerz Blog with a layout to share.  I must say..the new Inklingz are just so awesome and the colors and shimmerz oh so pretty! On this layout I have used the new Inklings to cover the chippys, alter the metals, some fabulous drips and I even did some stamping with them! I have also used some  yummy Riddersholm Vintage Pink Collection, Petaloo flowers and Creative Embellishments chippys from the Flying Unicorn Store!  


I have lots of close-ups and this first one you can see the altered metal piece and some of the chippys. Just add a wee bit of water to the Inklingz and I painted them.


Some stamping with Brass Knuckles and Pink A Boo (the names are just too too cute!)


More close ups of the chippys and the fun drips of Inklingz!
 

 

From this angle you can see more of the Shimmerz with these new products…it it seriously just gorgeous!


Head on over to the Shimmerz Facebook page…there are giveaways going on right now!

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Stunning! Love all the textures!

Unknown said...

So elegant, lovely design with just the sides 'done up'!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty Shona!