Tuesday, July 15, 2014

With Love from Fabscraps and Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine


Hi everyone! Today I am a guest at Canadian ScrapbookerMagazine Blog and I am featuring Fabscraps!
 

 
My name is Shona Keehn I have been on the Fabscraps DT for the past 2 years and I just adore their collections! I love that each collection has little extras that make completing your projects so easy! One of Fabscraps newest collection is the Industrial Chic Collection… and today I have a layout to share that I have created using it.
 


The papers are amazing. I have fussy cut out some of the birds and flowers from the collection papers and tucked them in here and there.


 Look at all those gorgeous chipboard pieces….also part of the collection!

 
It is an honour to be part of the Fabscraps family and I am thrilled that Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine asked me to share with you!
 
Products Used:
 
Fabscraps Industrial Chic Collection. Papers and Chipboard
Fabscraps mask with gesso
Shimmerz Before Dawn Vibez - to spray the chipboard pieces
punch - edges of layout
Prima flowers and stamps
Shimmerz paints (background 
lace and trims

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

WOW what an honor and you displayed them well!

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is such a fabulous page! You always rock Fabscraps! Congrats on your CSM feature!