Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mixed Media Card - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I am up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with a card to share. There are many layers to this card on the inside and I will feature a couple here. Here is the front of the card…I have used the Heart Flourish chippy as the centerpiece and it is finished with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz. The Paper Collection is from 7 Dots and available at the Flying Unicorn store!

 

 

This is an anniversary card and it was fun to add a picture of the happy couple on their wedding day! I adore the Creative Embellishment frame behind the photo, it is from the Together Frame Set.  I left this chippy the natural color as it goes perfect with the colors I used.

 
 


Don’t forget about this months challenge and I hope you join along, you can win a store gift certificate!

 


 Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!

 
Creative Embellishments Products used:
Together Frame Set


Heart Flourish
 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow love this! Love the blue which makes it all pop! Great texture love the heart too!

Cindy Gay said...

Very neat Shona!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Shona, you have made it look like an album! Always love seeing how you combine papers, textures and colours!
Ira’s Crea Corner