Monday, March 19, 2018

Adore - Tresors de Luxe


Hi everyone! Today I have a layout created for Tresors de Luxe. They have an amazing etsy store. Beautiful Laces, appliqués, charms and more available at their store. The gorgeous papers and flowers are from 49 and Market.

 
I used pieces from a couple of appliqués and love all of the details on them…look at the lovely beaded work on the one piece!

 
On this close up you can see pieces from various appliqués and lace trims. I love how the layers of lace give a shabby look to my layout! I also tucked in chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments.

 
To finish it all off I tucked in a pretty red gemstone bow charm. All of my mediums and stencils are from 13@rts.

 
Make sure to pop on by the Etsy store and check out all of the pretties! Check us out on Facebook for updates on store releases! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful.. I love lace on layouts and love the pops of burgundy with the flowers..