Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tag Set - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a pair of mixed media large tags to share. I started with 2 pieces from the Large Tag Set. These tags are gorgeous 10 inch tall tags…so much fun to make! The papers and flowers are from 49 and Market and some mediums from 13 ARTS.

My focal point on the tags are pieces from the MintBox Flourish Frame Set 1. They were perfect to frame the center of my tags.
 

I finished them off with a sentiment from the HappyWord Set. Check them out in the store..there are so many word sets just perfect to add to your projects!!

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the March challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!
Creative Embellishments Products:




2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

These are so pretty! Love the pops of blue.

Lizzyc said...

These are so pretty, I love the blue..