Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Adventure - March LE Kit My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the yummy March Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook….so many pretty things to play with in this kit!
 

I had fun with the dark papers in this kit. Totally out of my comfort zone to use them and I like the results. The dark background is so striking! Look at all the pretty embellishments in this kit.  


I added some script stencil work in the background with 13Arts mediums. Look at the pretty foil accents on the papers!  


That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Nothing to say about the post, nice. If you want to take adventure product then go to https://nomvdist.com/folding-camping-table-reviews/. You can take the products according to your need.
Thank you