Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Joy - March Limited Edition Kit My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! Today I have a pictorial layout to share created with the gorgeous March Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook! I used the beautiful Prima pieces in this kit.
 
The first step I did was to add a piece of drywall tape down the center just for some added texture. I used a card and scrapped some gesso on the layout. Step 2 I wanted to add some stencil leaves around where my clusters will be. I used an older mask I had with some 13arts modelling paste. I also sprinkled on a bit of sliver glitter while it was wet. While that set I tore some Prima pieces and started get ready for the layout.

 
I distressed the paper pieces a bit and added them to the layout with the photo. Next, start to add your embellishments. This kit has LOTS of pieces to add to your creations. My last step was to add some gesso to the flowers and gesso splatters.

 
Here are a few more close ups.

 
 
 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the March kit! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: