Monday, March 26, 2018

Easter Centerpiece - Tresors de Luxe


Hi everyone! Easter is just around the corner, and I have created a beautiful center piece as a gift. The perfect finishing touch was some gorgeous Lace Trim from Tresors de Luxe.
 
I bought the little metal container and flowers and put it together. There was just something missing so I pulled out some of that gorgeous Lace and added it to the outside of the tin!
 
I think this Lace piece almost has an Aztec look to it and it is PERFECT for my project!
 
One last closeup.

Make sure to pop on by the Etsy store and check out all of the pretties! Beautiful Laces, appliqués, charms and more available at their store. Check us out on Facebook for updates on store releases! Take care and Happy Scrapping!




1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. the lace is so pretty..