Monday, September 2, 2013

Altered Clock - Sept Kit of the Month Off the Page Project - Flying Unicorn


HI everyone! I am back with my Off the Page project from the Flying Unicorn Sept Kit of the Month…weeeeeeee it’s a Timmys clock! I have wanted one of these for a while..love it!

 


I basically did a collage with some left over 7 Dots papers to cover the clock, oh yes and lots of gesso LOL! I then did some stamping to tie the papers together.


 

Next I used lots of yummy Shimmerz Texturez and mists to give it lots of texture.


 

The chippys are all from the Flying Unicorn store. A combo of Dusty Attic and Scrap FX ones. They are all finished with Shimmerz mists. The metal leaves are Flying Unicorn Adornments…LOVE them!


 

Lots of the flowers and resins were with the kit and the rest used is just from my leftovers and stash.

 


One more close ups. So much fun to make!

 



Well that it for today. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

4 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Fantastic clock!! Love how you altered it.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So cool!

Karen L K said...

That is a really creative project. Authentique sent me over to say hi.

Miss NiceRoad said...

Oh. MY. GODDDD! Such a stunning project with Tim's Clock!