Monday, September 30, 2013

The Flying Unicorn Farmers Market and Hayrides...part one


HI everyone…it is reveal day for the Oct Kit of the Month from the Flying Unicorn. Farmers Market and Hayrides. OMY this kit is just so so delish! I had so much fun creating with it. Today I will share 2 of the layouts I have made with it. “You are my Sunshine”, my cutie pie grandson having a bath…awww he is just so so sweet!



The combo of Prima nd Petaloo flowers are just perfect together. I also tucked in some of the cool metal pieces in the kit.


Look at these fun corrugated butterflies and the circle mask in the Embellishment add on. The masking is done with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz and Texturez.
 

One last peek at all the yummy layers.

 
My next layout is two of my grand nieces."Fun Day"..they are just so adorable! I decided to do a fun and bright layout of them.
 

The fun banners are chipboard pieces in the Embellishment add on.
 

Once again the flowers go just perfect.
 
 


Ok that is it for today…stop on by the Flying Unicorn store to stock up on all your scrappy needs!  Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These are so lovely!!

Unknown said...

Looks like another fabulous kit!!! Both of your layout are way too cute!! Love them!