Sunday, September 15, 2013

Family Memories **Flying Unicorn Mojo Monday Sketch**


HI everyone…and Happy Monday to you all! It is Mojo Monday Sketch time at the Flying Unicorn and this weeks sketch was created by Alda…Funny story is …yepp we had a bit of a snag at the Flying Unicorn this week and I had this layout done so Alda created the sketch from my layout …..we have to keep the Mojo Monday going no matter what ……LOVE it! I have used some Teresa Collins Memorabilia Collection. We had so much fun at CHA at the TC booth and this was one of the collections I fell in love with there. The cutie pies are 2 of my grandkids just having a fun moment together.
 

  

Look at all the fun frames and pieces to fussy cut with this collection. The background masking is done with some yummy Shimmerz Dazzlerz.

 

I think the little bits of yellow just make this layout pop.

 
The drips are a mixture of gesso and Shimmerz mists….nice chalky look.



Ok that is it for today…this collection will be available this week at the Flying Unicorn Store!  Take care and happy scrapping!

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout and great inspirational sketch.. love the pops of yellow and the masking in the back ground!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such gorgeousness!! Love it!

juscrap said...

stunning layout !!!

Unknown said...

just gorgeous luv it !!!

Lynn said...

Shona I just can't wait to see what you do next! Each project is like a work of art! I love it!

Keren Tamir said...

this is stunning Shona!! I just love it!! the masking ties it all in!! amazing!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous page and this photo of you grandchildren is so precious and adorable!! I love the pops of yellow, too!! Thanks for your warm congratulations on my making the Helmar DT! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Rachael Funnell said...

What a SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS layout...

Unknown said...

Lovely page great work with the sketch.