Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fabscraps Angelic Christmas Collection


Hi everyone! Today I have two more layouts to share that I have created with the yummy Angelic Christmas Collection from Fabscraps. I have decided to go rather clean and simple on these. At the Flying Unicorn this month, we are running a clean and simple section to help new scrappers, give tips to seasoned scrappers, etc. After all not everyone likes to do mixed media all of the time.
 

 
 

My first layout is a lift from a very talented lady…Marilia. I love all of the empty space.
 


The chippy is from the collection and just coverd with some white dabber paint. The adorable butterflies are metal embellishments from Fabscraps.
 


My next layout is also a clean and simple one, but I have done a bit more distressing on it.
 


The collection chippy is covered with some Stampendous aged embossing enamel.
 


One more close up.
 


Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections! They are ALL available now at the Flying Unicornstore.  Make sure to swing by ourFacebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!

9 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty arrangements. Hey Shona, you asked about my Tilapia recipe. It is simply topped with think fresh sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and baked. It's good with a sprinkling of Mrs. Dash seasoning!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout and Cindy's recipe above sounds delicious> I am going to try that tomorrow.

Lizzyc said...

These are gorgeous Shona, clean designs fabulous embellies lovely photos too.. beautiful creations..

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are gorgeous! CAS is such a challenge in my opinion but you have pulled it off beautifully !!

Unknown said...

These are both so beautiful and so precious!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely and sweet pages you have made.
byebye,lean

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! this is gorgeous I love your attention to detail

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these layouts are GORGEOUS Shona...

Unknown said...

Both pages are real stunners Shona, love the elegance of the first one and the grungy feel of the second one!
Ira’s Crea Corner