Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rough & Tough **Fabscraps Wild at Heart Collection**


Hi everyone! Yippee it is Friday tomorrow…wow what a long week! Today I have a layout to share and I have used the New Fabscraps Wild atHeart Collection. This collection is just sooo much fun and the colors are truly amazing! This is my cutie pie grandson…always a big smile for the camera !
 


The chippys are all from the collection and I have just painted them white and added some embossing enamel to them.
 


 Lots of stamping and masking in the background.
 


The rosette flowers are also make with the collection pieces and I finished it off with some cute Fabscraps metals.


 
Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections! They are ALL available now at the Flying Unicornstore.  Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh Shona, this is fabulous. I adore the composition and all those wonderful bits that create so much visual interest.

Unknown said...

Love the rosette in the corner!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Just gorgeous, Shona!! Love the embossed chipboard and wonderful background and fibers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, great textures love the colors, great boy layout...

Unknown said...

What a fine page Shona, you have certainly created some coolness around your grandson, I, too, love that superb rosette corner, brilliant idea!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Keren Tamir said...

fantastic LO!!