Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Guest spot at Authentique Paper

Hi everyone! I am so thrilled that Authentique Paper has asked me to do a guest spot with their new releases! I am featured on their blog today, here is the link to the guest spot post.



I had the pleasure of meeting the Authentique family at CHA and they were just so much fun! Their booth was filled with such amazing inspiration pieces.  So today I have a layout and a tag to share with their amazing new collections. First up is an oversize tag done with the NEW Tradition collection! I just adore all the little fussy cut pieces in this collection.
 
Next I used the NEW Natural Collection…and this is definitely one of my favs from all the new CHA releases this year. The colors are so amazing.
 
This collection also comes with some fun element stickers which just make finishing off a project oh so easy! I tucked in a few flowers and chippys and some metal Flying Unicorn Adornment pieces.
 
One more close up of the distressing and just the amazing colors of this collection.
 
Ok well that is it for today….I have one more project to share from my guest spot at Authentique and will be back with that tomorrow. Swing on by the Authentique Facebook page for lots more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping J and oh yes PS….the Flying Unicorn store has all of the new collections in their store now! So hurry on over their and get them before they are gone.
 

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats on your guest spot! How exciting. Your projects are fabulous!

Unknown said...

BIG congrats, Shona, that is just awesome!!!!! You did a fabulous job with their collections!

Miss NiceRoad said...

This is so nice, have fun with Authentique, Shona :)

Denise said...

Awesome Shona!!! HUGE Congrats girl!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on your guest spot.. beautiful creations!

Rachael Funnell said...

WooooHooo CONGRATS on the GDT spot.. they are lucky to have you!! such a GORGEOUS tag & layout...