Friday, February 19, 2016

Be You - Card with Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! It is starting to feel Spring like in my part of the world so today I have a card to share with a Spring feel to it..nice soft colors and pretty flowers!
 
The card is created with lots of layers and layers of Creative Embellishments chippys with the cluster! I have used a CE Square Mini Frame and a piece from the NEW Scribble Hearts set. Both are just finished with a coat of gesso to add to the softness of the card.
 
I tucked in pieces from Flourish Set 10 in with the flowers…like cute little leafy steams poking out! They are finished with gesso and a light coat of Shimmerz Bamboo Leaf Spritz.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the February challenge  and the NEW Kits available in the CE Store!…. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

Creative Embellishments Products:
 
 

No comments: