Friday, February 5, 2016

Flying Unicorn February Your Passion Your Art Kit part 3

Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous Flying Unicorn February Your Passion Your Art KOM. The Riddersholm Newport collection in the main kit is just so stunning and so much fun to play with! I love a collection that has a big variety of colors and not one specific theme. This is a layout of my grand daughter and Olaf…two big sweeties!
 

I did a little big of masking in the background. The shading is a combo of Distress Inks and Shimmerz. Look at the gorgeous resin pieces in the kit and those yummy Petlaoo Blooms!
 
The kit also comes with some Creative Embellishments chippys…I have them tucked up the left side on this layout. More beautiful Petlaoo flowers with some lace tucked in.
 
Well thats it for today!  Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store grab a kit, they sell out super fast!  Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: