Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Heritage Journal with Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Recently I decided to create a Heritage Journal as a gift and today I am going to share some pages from that journal. My journal pages tend to be more like little layouts, but I sure do have fun creating them! I used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces on them because when creating a journal you kind of want each page to be quite flat. I also added all of the color with Shimmerz Inklingz!
 

I tucked in a chippy clock and added one of the chipboard keys. I used Inklingz in French Twist, Barnished Buckle and Giddy About Green. I find the Inklingz add beautiful color while leaving the pages looking old.
 
 

 If you mix up your Inklingz and put a put some on a craft mat you can use lids to dip into it then apply to your project to get the circles.
 

The Heritage Word chippy set is perfect for this Journal!
 

On these pages I tucked in pieces from Flourish Set 27 and behind the photo is a piece from the Film Picture Frame Set.
 

That is it for me for today!  Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Shimmerz Products:
 
 
Inklingz
 
 
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love your Heritage Journal. You should tell us more about the people in the pictures. Hope you're doing well Shona.

Pawsitively Creative said...

This is such a lovely and stunning design! So many luscious textures and the circles of paint are awesome sauce! Love the chippies as well. Wowzers! ~Niki