Monday, February 29, 2016

Flying Unicorn March Your Passion Your Art KOM

Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the NEW March kit from the Flying Unicorn…and they have changed up their kit format too! They listened to their customers and have created ONE kit now. It is just loaded with so much fun to play with! Today I have a layout and card to share! First up is the layout!
 


 
This collection from Studio 75 just screams Spring to me! I am so ready for some color after a dreary winter here! Look at all the pretty embellishments in this kit and the new Prima foils are so much fun to play with!
 


 
The kit comes with chippy pieces from Creative Embellishments! I fussy cut some flowers from the collection to tuck in with the clusters.
 


 
More beautiful embellishments in the kit!
 

I also created this card. I added in some resins from the kit and more fun with the Prima foils.

 


Well thats it for today!  Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store grab a kit, they sell out super fast!  Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: