Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Life is Better by the Beach - Shimmerz New Aqua Huez

Hello Shimmerz fans! OMY have you seen all of the NEW products in the Shimmerz store? They are so much fun to play with and today I have some of the NEW Aqua Huez on this fun mixed media beach layout! Lots of Shimmerz goodies paired with Riddersholm Newport Collection and Petaloo blooms from the Flying Unicorn store.  

 
 

 
First I started with some masking with Patina Texturez in the background.
 
Aqua Huez are gorgeous water colors to add some color to your creations without covering up the background. I have used Very Blueberry, Blue Me Away and Tan Yer Hide here and there on this background…paint them on and add a spray of water to blend them together. I think the results are just gorgeous!
 


 
I also added in splashes of French Twist and Blue My Mind Inklings…just look at how pretty those sea shells are with Shimmerz on them!
 
On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more! Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Such a beautiful layout! Those Shimmerz are amazing!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love the design!