Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine Pocket Tag Set - Petaloo

Hello Petaloo Fans! Shona here today, and I have a fun Valentines pocket card to share, created with Graphic 45 Childrens Hour Collection and lots of yummy Petaloo Blooms and Trims.
 
I love making tags with a matching pocket envelope to place them in. Here is a pic of the Pocket embellished with lots of Petaloo Botanica and Velvet Dogwood flowers. I added a piece from the Crochet Lace Fancy Trim set, on the bottom of the pocket and the tag. Such pretty trims!
 
This is the tag that is tucked inside of the pocket. It has the same flowers as the pocket piece with a few extras added in….and I added in a gorgeous Spring Berry Cluster, they are one of my favs! The chippys are from Creative Embellishments and I find that painting them white makes the colors of the Petaloo blooms just pop!
 
One last close up of the tag…those flowers are just gorgeous!
 

 
That is it for me today…I want to wish all of you a Happy Valentines Day!
 
Petaloo Products:
 
Other Products:
 
Creative Embellishments Chipboard

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Beautiful! You are so innovative : )