Sunday, August 19, 2012

2 Cool **CT Flying Unicorn**


Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I have a layout to share that I have created using this weeks palette at the Color Room and gorgeous Riddersholm papers. All Riddersholm is on sale at the Flying Unicorn until the end of this month. I have done lots of distressing, misting, masking and did my girly grunge thing on this one. The photo is my grandson with his sunglasses on …just too cool hehe.


I have used a couple of masks to create the background and added in some Dusty Attic chippys. This Riddersholm collection also comes with a sheet of tags and very cool cutouts that work perfectly to tuck in here and there.


Well that is it for today. Everything for this layout you can get at the Flying Unicorn store, and dont forget ALL Riddersholm is on sale right now! I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Cool in every way!

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Shona, wonderfully masculine! I had to laugh cause I just made a layout (for Sketchabilities next month) with the same title, and sunglasses pics....must be on the same wavelength!

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing Shona! Love it.. so trendy and really cool!

Unknown said...

Cool layers and texture love it!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, your grandson looks supercool indeed as does your gorgeous LO Shona, love your masking!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Caroleanne said...

Hi Shona, this is a great boy page. love all those cogs and wheels. Great layout. BFN

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Shona, this is gorgeous!! Love all the layering and your fab mixed media techniques. Such a fun photo too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

FiKenward said...

This is such a fantastic rustic boys page, love the cog masking in the background and all of the beautiful dusty attic chippies look great.