Friday, August 3, 2012

AUGUST KOM – “Remember the Tomorrows” CT Flying Unicorn Part one


Hi everyone. Today I am here to show you a couple of my layouts that I have created with the oh so yummy Flying Unicorn AUGUST KOM - Remember the Tomorrows. Believe me this kit is just jam packed full of amazing products. My first layout is called Adore and I actually did a redo on this one after it was finished because I did not like the background. Then when I took a photo of it I realise the redo is kinda crooked hehe…oh well J The photo is my new grandson and I have used lots of the Websters papers for this one.
 The flowers and doily come with the kit. I made the large flower with my Tattered flowers die from the kit papers.

Here is a close up of all the layers.

 I did some brick stamping with gesso and punched the butterflies from the left over papers. The chippys are from my stash but are available in the Flying Unicorn store.

This next layout is called LOVE. The photo is my grand daughter and I have gone with LOTS of layers on this layout.

Oh look I am back to making my layered hearts hehe. I also did some stitching on this layout.

 Everything on this layout included in the kit and add ons. The only thing I have added here is the paper doily and the white piece of cardstock in the background.
 
Well that it for today. This KOM is now available at the Flying Unicorn store, hurry and get it while it lasts! I still have more creations that I have made with this kit and I will share as the month goes on. Have a great week everyone!  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Shona, I really love both of these...you did an amazing job with the kit!! You have a real talent for the layering, SO gorgeous!!

Keren Tamir said...

Shona your layouts are gorgeous I love your distressing!! it gives them such depth

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW really beautiful work Shona! ALWAYS love the detail you give to each layout. Well done,

Scraps of Elegance said...

Your layering technique always catches my eye! Stopping by to say hello as I haven't seen you in awhile...busy, busy with summer activities and life. Hope all is well in your world.

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. these two layouts are absolutely beautiful.. adorable photos and looovvveee all the layers.. the flowers are stunning.. beautiful layouts..

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, wow!! These LO's are amazing. Love all the gorgeous layering. The tattered florals flower and layered, stitched hearts are wows too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow, what remarkable, bright an inquisitive eyes your new grandson has Shona; he finds himself surrounded by nothing but pretty papers and fab embellies, you have done him so proud! And your granddaughter, too, she's so sweet and has such a pretty smile, no wonder you've matched her up with a couple of hearts!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages both love your eye for details and colors.
byebye,Lean

Denise said...

Beautiful work Shona! You rocked this kit!

Cindy Gay said...

The little one's adorable and I love the strips behind his photo with the punch work.

Unknown said...

Totally outstanding.and beautiful details!


hugs carla

SusieJ said...

I just love the layering on your pages Shona...and you've showcased the kit beautifully!
I can't wait for mine to arrive...:)
Hugs xx
p.s. you have gorgeous grandchildren. xx

Fern said...

Shona, these are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I think most of what I feel has been expressed in the above post... so I am going to go with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! YUMMY

Eila Sandberg said...

My oh my Shona what a darling little bubba he is! precious photo and page to match. Such yummie punchwork and the adorable cluster with crocheted doily, gauze and your delish flower, soo pretty! Your grand daughter we know is a righ cute little doll, love the hearts and the sweet colours on her page. xoxo