Friday, August 10, 2012

AUGUST KOM – “Remember the Tomorrows” CT Flying Unicorn Part 3


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I have part 3 from the Flying Unicorn August KOM “Remember the Tomorrows”. Today I am going to show you the Off The Page Projects that I have made and they come with the main kit. I actually only made 3 of the 4 canvas’s and will make one later on. Before I started I went out to hubbys garage and stole his dry wall tape LOL! Its mine now all mine…yippee!!! Here is the first one I made. I used lots of his drywall tape, masking with molding paste and mists on this one.

I did some stamping with black ink and added in some Prima canvas pieces.

I finished it off with a few Dusty Attic chipppy and flowers…all available in the Flying Unicorn store.

I am not quite sure if I like the next one I made but hey..it is a learning experience J

 I covered the canvas with tissue paper in the kit and added lots of gesso and mists again.

I stamped the Dusty Attic chippy wings and added in some chicken wire. Than I finished it off with a few embellishments.

I really like the last one, the colors are different for me and I like them.

Once again I have added some drywall tape LOL! And lots of misting and gesso. The chippy is from Dusty Attic and I did some stamping under them.


 Well that it for today. Have a great weekend everyone!  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wauw cool work love it your sp busy with scrapping.
Thanks for showing byeeeee,Lean

Lizzyc said...

Oh these are stunning Shona, all the details in your background in the first layout looks amazing, and the other two are absolutely beautiful and so arty and creative..

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning projects, Shona!! I really do need to get some of that dry wall tape. Unfortunately DH doesn't have a stash to rob - LOL!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Keren Tamir said...

These are absolutely stunning !!! Love what you've done the mixed media is awesome!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love these! I've lost my drywall tape and sure need to pick some up at the store. You've inspired me!

Unknown said...

I've told you before and I'm going to tell you again Shona, you truly are a mixed media artist, really love your use of all kinds of materials, paints and mists, you've done a wonderful job again!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW ***This is beautiful! Love all the texture!

hugs carla

KellyCreates said...

They are all so different...but all so WONDERFUL :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Experimenting makes perfect and it's the ride that's the fun, it sure looks like you had a fab time splatting and smearing away! they are all really fab Shona, love how different they are but still unmistakeably you. xoxo