Monday, August 6, 2012

AUGUST KOM – “Remember the Tomorrows” CT Flying Unicorn Part 2


 Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I have part 2 from the Flying Unicorn August KOM “Remember the Tomorrows” and I have 2 more layouts to show you. First up is a layout of my grand daughter being silly. I did lots of punching and fussy cutting on this layout.

I just lots the Kaisercraft Collectable pieces that come with this Lake House collection, and the flowers are just so yummy too. The cute stick pin is made by Paprika..a member at the Flying Unicorn.

I did some masking in the background and added some liquid pearls to finish it off.

My other layout for today is my grandson…all boy and that he is! I had so much fun getting all dirty with inks and mists on this one.

I made the larger flowers with the kit papers and added in some Dusty Attic chippys from my stash. The chippys are available at the FlyingUnicorn store.

Lots of masking, misting, overtop of a layer of gesso. I also tucked in a few pieces of burlap here and there.


Well that it for today. Have a great week everyone!  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

12 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi..These two layouts are both as stunning as each other.. love all the misting, ripping and embellies you have used.. fabulous layouts..

Unknown said...

Cool pages love the pictures so sweet.
byebye,Lean

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the look on your granddaughter's face Shona, I like a girl to be slightly cheeky! Both of your LOs are absolutely splendid, your layering is out of this world!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fabulous layouts, as always, Shona! I love that you were able to take this ultra feminine kit and make such a masculine, grungy page!

Unknown said...

Oh these are amazing! (as always) Are you still hitting your husband's first aid kit??? lol!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Two amazing LO's!! Love how you went from feminine to all out boy grunge!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, love them both. But oh boy, I am salivating over that stick pin! Gorgeous!

KellyCreates said...

Gosh, your backgrounds and exquisite details make each layout uniquely stunning! love them both!!!

Cindy Gay said...

I do love the photos, one in color, one in b & w. Also the diamond embellishments. Striking!

Vicky Alberto said...

Fabulous as always- :)

Kisha said...

Fabulous work. The details and layers are just amazingly wonderful.

Eila Sandberg said...

Love how you effortlessly go from girly girl to boyish boy! wonderful pages both of them! he he that piccie of your grand daughter is pricess, love it! xoxo