Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Double Double…Toil & Trouble **CT Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone! The Flying Unicorn has a Halloween sale going on right now and here is a layout I have made with  the Authentique Enchanted Collection. I gotta say this collection is so so yummy! The papers were just made for distressing and the texture of them is amazing. There is also so many extras in this collection to use as embellishments. I have used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch from the Flying Unicorn and the photo is my grandson last Halloween.


I did some fussy cutting with this layout and added some of the cool collection embellishments.

 The flowers are from Petaloo and the clock face chippy is from Dusty Attic..all available in the Flying Unicorn store.

One last close up of the bits and pieces I have added and I have finished it all off with touches of gesso here and there.

Well that is it for today. Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store and stock up during the Halloween sale. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J
 

2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Love the misted/masked gears and fabulous distressed edges!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

samschi said...

Wow, i like your layout very much. it´s really spooky.
greetings samsch