Saturday, October 13, 2012

This is the Life **CT Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  Today I have a layout that I have created using this weeks case file from CSI and lots of yummy goodies all from the Flying Unicorn store. The papers are all from Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon Collection. The texture on these papers is amazing! The flowers are Petaloo and Flying Unicorn and I have used some the fun Stampendous Embossing Enamel. The photo is my grand daughter having some fun at the hot springs this summer. Here is how I solved this weeks case.


The Scene: use all colors in the palette and the sketch. Check. I had to do some masking and misting to get the colors just right.

 The Evidence: I have used some ruffles, added texture, lots of  yummy layers and there are gold flecks in the embossing enamel.

Testimony: I chose to add six things about my subject.

Case solved! Weeeee !

Well that is it for today. This case file was so much fun to work with. Dont forget to stop by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy goodies...there is new stuff going in almsot every day there.  Have a great week everyone! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

12 comments:

Dianne H said...

Gorgeous Shona. Love it all.

Unknown said...

Its a sweety this page.
byebye,Lean

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful, and I love the layouts from the previous post!

Unknown said...

A gorgeous page with lovely colours, banners, photos and flowers, looking good again Shona!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love this one ..

Marilyn said...

So Beautiful!!!!

ingrid said...

oh my...I'm in awe with this beauty!! so gorgeous Shona! xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning! Love the salmon/blue combination and your gorgeous banner cluster.

Scraps of Elegance said...

The backgroud work is absolutely fabulous Shona. Love the titling and journaling work too.

Cindy Gay said...

Oh that's pretty Shona. Love the delicate blue and white background.

Di Garling said...

Really beautiful Shona. Cheers Di xo

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous, Shona!! Love the texture and pops of orange!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/