Friday, October 5, 2012

Sketchabilities and the Flying Unicorn



 
HI there and TGIF!!!!! And a long weekend too..yippeee it is Thanksgiving on Monday here in Canada and I must say I have lots to give thanks for. I have been very busy this past couple of months and have gotten behind on a couple of posts, so today I play catch up on one of them. The Flying Unicorn was sponsor for Sketchabilities and Cardabilities and these are the creations that I made for reveal days.


My first layout is made with Prima Almanac Collection and lots of Dusty Attic chippys..all available at the Flying Unicorn store.

The little hour glass and leaves are DA chippys and are just painted black. I have also done some stamping with a mask and gesso in the background.


The title piece and little heart are also from DA and I have used the same finish on them.


For this layout I have used the Prima Rondelle collection and again DA chippys, which I have left naked for this one.

I have done lots of distressing, used gesso to white wash the background and some paint splatters.

I also did one card for reveal day. Sorry the photo is a wee bit blurry, my bad J I used G45 Ladies Diary Collection for this one.

Well that is it for today. You can get all of these goodies at the Flying Unicorn store. I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend and if you are celebrating also have a great Thanksgiving!!! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

lovely creations!

Dianne H said...

All gorgeous projects Shona. I especially like the first one with the layout design and colours. Have a lovely long weekend.

Unknown said...

Good heavens Shona, these are all such magnificent projects! Your great eye for detail and the perfect colour combinations really is remarkable!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lizzyc said...

These are so beautiful Shona, I love your romantic and elegant style!

Keren Tamir said...

These are gorgeous Shona. Your work is amazing.

Dana Tatar said...

Wow Shona! Fabulous work! The pink/black color combo is a real struggle for me so your first layout is a big inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Shona,so busy to..lol.
byebye,Lean

Jackie Plank said...

Oh Shona, how I wish you lived close enough to come give me some lessons LOL
Everyone of these creations are just divine!!!