Friday, February 6, 2015

Card and Tag set - Flying Unicorn


Hi everyone! Today I have a card and tag set created with the Flying Unicorn Feb Your Passion Your Art kit. I like to keep a stash of cards and tags on hand for those last minute gifts etc. I loved all the little fussy cut pieces in this kit.

 
I tucked in a couple of Creative Embellishments chippy pieces and finished it off with some Shimmerz Inklingz.

 
Here is the matching tag.

 

I used some masks from previous kits in the background.

 

Well that it for today! Make sure to head on over to FlyingUnicorn store, the kits go fast! I will be back with more creations with this months kit. … Take care and happy scrapping J

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous card and tag.. love how the bright pink flowers really pop!

Unknown said...

Such yummy creations, they radiate such happiness!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tina said...

beautiful Shona! xo