Friday, February 20, 2015

Journal Pages with Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments.

Hi everyone! Today I am up on the Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments Blogs with  journal pages and the theme is…bits and pieces. I always cut up chippys and have these bits and pieces left over and what better way to use them than in a cluster on journal pages and many projects. They add so much texture and character these bits and pieces….so keep them and use them up! The background stamping is done with CE Distressed Checkered Stamp and my newest stamp the Distressed Text Stamp.
 
 
Here are all of the yummy Shimmerz products used. What better way to add some fun color to your projects!
 

I have tucked in chippy pieces of from the Ivy Wreath and FlourishSet 10. I used Shimmerz Coloringz in the background and my finger to add dabs of Dazzlerz to the masking.
 
 


 

Here you can see a little piece of a Pussy Willow chippy poking out the top and drops of Shimmerz Inklingz to finish it all off.
 

 

 
One last close up. I used Licorice Stick Dazzlerz to finish off the title chippy.
 


 
Well that is my journal pages...be back soon with more shares! Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful, love all the textures and great photos too!

Unknown said...

Oh my, that is one gorgeous spread Shona! Totally fabulous!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Scraps of Elegance said...

Hi Shona! I saw this posted on FB and had to drop by and visit. Love all the background stamping and colorful layering. You are the queen of layering in my eyes. :)

Cindy Gay said...

Shona-you're into all sorts of things! Love this project too!

Unknown said...

Great art journal. I love your style