Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cherish - Flying Unicorn - Creative Embellishments and Shimmerz

Hi everyone! I am back today with another layout featuring some new goodies at the Flying Unicorn store! Pion Paris Flea Market Collection has arrived and it is amazing…I just love all the tag and fussy cut papers for creating cards/tags/layouts. The cutie pie in the photo is my niece’s daughter…so sweet!
 
I used a mask from the Jan Flying Unicorn kit of the month and added in a Creative Embellishments heart chippy! It is finished with some Shimmerz paint. LOVE that chippy!!! The background has lots of May Arts trims from the store. They are fabulous for fillers too!
 
I tucked in some Flyign Unicorn metal Adornments to finish it all off.
 

Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous.. I love the two back ground papers and love the stencilling too. and that photo is just the cutest think.. love the metalic leaves mixed in with the cluster too.. beautiful layout..

Dana Tatar said...

This is such a beautiful page Shona! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

What a loving page this is! Lovely baby girl, I'm all oh and ah over here ;-) Beautiful centrepiece, with the heart!
Ira’s Crea Corner