Thursday, February 19, 2015

Summer Fun Layout - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! I am missing summer here in Canada and decided to create a fun summer layout! Hopefully Spring arrives early here! The cutie pie is my grandson playing in the dirt with trucks…what more fun is there for a little boy than dirt and trucks!
 
 
I have cut the Flourish 4 into two pieces and added to two sections of the layout. I have only added touches of gesso to the chippys.
 
 
Among the layers behind the photo is a piece from the Handsome Frame Set…with the work COOL on it. Perfect for a little boy!
 
 
I see lots of new chippys in the store…pop on over there as there are always new ones being entered in. There is still time to enter in this months Blog Challenge too! Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous.. love all the textures and great photo.. so many embellishments tucked in around the photo too!

Joséphine said...

So very gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how I love this photo of your grandson Shona, this is how children should be playing, outdoors! Gorgeous page with lots of yummy details.
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Love those chipboard pieces! Prima paper oh my love. Beautiful Shona