Thursday, February 26, 2015

That Face! - Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! The Flying Unicorn is carrying the NEW UHK Gallary papers and they are amazing! I love that one side of the papers is a light pattern and there is like an embossing on them as well. Thick  and wonderful papers for creating with! AND what better subject than OLAF!!!!!! Look at that sweet face…he is so adorable!
 

The corner pieces are chippys from Creative Embellishments andd I added some medias to them. Stamping, masking and Shimmerz background.
 
The hearts are also new chippys from CreativeEmbellishments. They are so different and fun. I have covered them with Shimmerz, 13 ARTS beads and Prima beads.
 
I finished it off with a few metal pieces. I love this layout. Its funny sometimes you make one that is just special and you love it.  
 
Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh yes that face..is adorable!! and love the details and back ground textures on your wonderful layout too..

Lynn said...

Everytime I see a photo of Olaf I just giggle because he is so darn cute!! Love how you captured his personality in your layout!