Thursday, February 12, 2015

Explore - Creative Embellishments and Scrap Around the World

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to share that I created for Creative Embellishments. They are featured this month at Scrap Around theWorld challenge site! I love this challenge site and they always have such gorgeous mood boards to play with! Here is my layout and I was inspired by the earthy tones, the outdoorsy feeling of the mood board. I picked this fun photo of my husbands and 2 grandsons enjoying some outdoor fun!
 

 
I have added in pieces of the Moroccan Lattice Panel here and there with the 7 Dots papers and Petaloo flowers from the Flying Unicornstore. The background is finished with lots of Shimmerz and masking.
 

I just LOVE the new word sets from CE. The title is from the Adventure Word Set.
 
Don’t forget to check out the Scrap Around the WorldChallenge site and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful! Precious memory page.

Ellie Knol said...

LOVELY!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this. Beautiful page.