Saturday, February 14, 2015

Remember - Flying Unicorn Feb Kit

Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the February kit from the Flying Unicorn…so jam packed with goodies I am still creating with it!
 
I love all the cute embellishments with the kits…look at that cook resin butterfly too! And the kit has lots of different Shimmerz products to play with!
 

One last close up, you can see some of the masking from the lovely mask in the kit.
 
Well that it for today! Make sure to head on over to FlyingUnicorn store, the kits go fast and PRESALES open up tomorrow for the March kits! Take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful Shona! I'm getting tempted these kits are looking fabulous:) xo

Unknown said...

Ita a beautiful page Shona.

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous!!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Cindy Gay said...

I always love your borders! Hope you're keeping warm.

Unknown said...

Wow this kit is amazing! Your work is fabulous!