Sunday, February 22, 2015

Imagine - Flyingn Unicorn NEW goodies!

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout featuring LOTS of new goodies to play with. I just adore this photo my daughter took this month when I was there visiting….we were at the Ocean and it has that silhouette look to it. Even Olaf is in there hehe. I have used the NEW Nyhavn Collection from MajaDesign and the NEW Ocean Tonez Collection from Shimmerz…all not available in the Flying Unicorn store!
 
 
 

 
The chipys are all from Creative Embellishments and the flowers from Petaloo.
 
I LOVE how the Shimmerz Tonez set just all blends together on this.
 
Lots of fibers from my stash! I even hit up the thrift store the other day and picked up some yummy laces pieces and threads.
 
I love how the Shimmerz alters the CE chippys perfectly!
 
Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The photo is awesome, as is your scrapbooking!

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the blue, and all the textures and fibers look amazing.. love the clock too..

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fantastic, outdoorsy page! Looks like a great collection.

Unknown said...

You have built an amazing page around that gorgeous photo Shona, love these shades of blue and great grungy feel!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

So behind on my blog post but this is simply beautiful I love the blue