Monday, February 2, 2015

Flying Unicorn February Your Passion Your Art Off the Page Project


Hi everyone! I am back with my Off the Page project from the Flying Unicorn Feb Your Passion Your Art. Each month the main kit has a fun OTP item to alter and this months is a wooden tea pot holder. You can put art supplies in it or tea bags etc. I have filled mine with some vintage crinkle seam binding.
 

 
The paper is old and from my stash. I did some masking and added some Shimmerz mists to the masking. The flowers are from Petaloo and I added in some May Arts trims and the title is a Creative Embellishments chippy.
 
 

Filled with trims ready to use on my next projects!
 
 

Well that it for today! Make sure to head on over to FlyingUnicorn store, the kits go fast! I will be back with more creations with this months kit. … Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Erica said...

Gorgeous Shona! I love the colors and flowers - so pretty!