Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dreamer – Fabscraps New Victoria Collection.


Happy Hump Day everyone! Today I have a layout that I have created using some of the new yummy Fabscraps Victoria Collection goodies. The photo is my grand daughter blowing bubbles. She was having so much fun and it was such a beautiful day.

I have used a mask and gesso in the background for this layout first. The balloon chipboard piece is also from the collection and I have used some paint, glimmer mists and rock candy crackle on it.

I have used lots of different circle elements on this layout, and the hearts are fussy cut, curled and I added some liquid pearls to them.

I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the leaves from the collection scraps that I had and added a Fabscraps title piece to finish off the layout.

Products used:


FabScraps Victoria Collection paper range: 003, 004, 007
  • Die Cut Chipboard DC49 019/015
  • 12 X 12 white cardstock for background and punched strips. 
  • For the chippys I used white paint, glimmer mists, and rock candy crackle paint.
  • liquid pearls, paper doily’s, chalk ink.
  • Spellbinders die, foliage and tear drop doily

To view the whole collection go here, and to view the new Fabscraps blog go here. Stop by and visit, I am sure you will be inspired by the amazing Design Team creations. Both of the new collections are now available at the Flying Unicorn store. I will keep you all posted on upcoming events on the blog too. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. as always another really beautiful layout with lots of details, gorgeous misting, and flowers.. love this..

Dana Tatar said...

Amazing page Shona! I love the gesso and the treatment on the chippies. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Unknown said...

A tremendously lovely page Shona, wonderful masking, gorgeous layers and colours, a true work of art again!

Unknown said...

Lovely page you have made what can i see?????hihiihihi sweet photo.
byebye,Lean

Jackie Plank said...

Shona the masking is to die for, this page is absolutely breathtaking.

Sandi Clarkson said...

just amazing1

FiKenward said...

Lovely page Shona awesome masking it make all the other colours stand out against the white. I have also just got my hands on some Fabscraps papers and can't wait to use them.

Georgia Heald said...

I had to add this one to my favourites at SB.com Shona. It is just WOW....seriously. The colors, all your elements, the photos...just breathtaking!