Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dreamer – Fabscraps New Victoria Collection.


Happy Hump Day everyone! Today I have a layout that I have created using some of the new yummy Fabscraps Victoria Collection goodies. The photo is my grand daughter blowing bubbles. She was having so much fun and it was such a beautiful day.

I have used a mask and gesso in the background for this layout first. The balloon chipboard piece is also from the collection and I have used some paint, glimmer mists and rock candy crackle on it.

I have used lots of different circle elements on this layout, and the hearts are fussy cut, curled and I added some liquid pearls to them.

I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the leaves from the collection scraps that I had and added a Fabscraps title piece to finish off the layout.

Products used:


FabScraps Victoria Collection paper range: 003, 004, 007
  • Die Cut Chipboard DC49 019/015
  • 12 X 12 white cardstock for background and punched strips. 
  • For the chippys I used white paint, glimmer mists, and rock candy crackle paint.
  • liquid pearls, paper doily’s, chalk ink.
  • Spellbinders die, foliage and tear drop doily

To view the whole collection go here, and to view the new Fabscraps blog go here. Stop by and visit, I am sure you will be inspired by the amazing Design Team creations. Both of the new collections are now available at the Flying Unicorn store. I will keep you all posted on upcoming events on the blog too. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. as always another really beautiful layout with lots of details, gorgeous misting, and flowers.. love this..

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Amazing page Shona! I love the gesso and the treatment on the chippies. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Ira Huberts said...

A tremendously lovely page Shona, wonderful masking, gorgeous layers and colours, a true work of art again!

Lean said...

Lovely page you have made what can i see?????hihiihihi sweet photo.
byebye,Lean

Jackie said...

Shona the masking is to die for, this page is absolutely breathtaking.

Sandi Cl~ said...

just amazing1

Fi said...

Lovely page Shona awesome masking it make all the other colours stand out against the white. I have also just got my hands on some Fabscraps papers and can't wait to use them.

Georgia Heald said...

I had to add this one to my favourites at SB.com Shona. It is just WOW....seriously. The colors, all your elements, the photos...just breathtaking!