Thursday, May 24, 2012

Treasure SOUS


TGIF! Yippee it is Friday…and today is another reveal day at Stuck on U Sketches and another fun inspiring sketch to work with! I have used papers from the Sun Kiss Prima collection and lots of Dusty Attic chippys, all available at the FlyingUnicorn store. I did lots of layers, inking and punching on this layout. The photo is my daughter and family last month when we went to visit…<<<waves to Kenzie when she reads this hehe J


OK so are ya all getting sick of my little hearts yet hehe? I like em and they are fun to make with the bits and pieces you have around. I have added some of my hubbys first aid gauze again…geez I hope he never goes looking for that stuff cause I took it all!!!

 I did a little bit of lacing with some crinkle seam binding and decided to leave all the Dusty Attic chippys naked for this layout.

 One more close up.

Well that is it for today. Come on over to the Stuck on U Sketches blog and play along with us, there is lots of inspiration there. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

13 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful, I would never tire of your gorgeous embellies, love the hearts.. love the flowers, love the punched edges.. just love it all!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

What a cool idea to use the gauze! I love when people find uses for things that are non-scrapping material.It really looks great and adds alot of interest. I love how you laced the parts together and the layered border is really nice too!

Unknown said...

Smashing page Shona, it really breathes spring/summer with your fine choice of colours. Such amazing embellies, too, and I really love the laced parts!

Scraps of Elegance said...

I was wondering what kind of gauze you used. I like how it adds movement to your page. So cool!

Nanne said...

That's it lady, stop it with the amazing layouts already...LOL These papers are by far some of my all time favorites and your added detail always blows me away.. You are the queen of shabby chic :)
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, there! So sorry to hear about your back! How are you going to garden with like that??? Anyway, loving this one and your TCR layouts. Fabulous work! I was not a big fan of the sun kissed papers but you've made them look awesome! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Hugs

Sandi Smith said...

Stunning as always Shona and your layers and embellies are divine!!Feel Better soon!

annette said...

beautiful work Shona ... hope your back is better really soon !!!! at least you can scrap book !!!! hugz

FiKenward said...

I spotted this over at Dusty Attic beautiful work with lovely detail, and lovely take on the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shona...
This is incredible...I love how you walk that line of really creating art,
the texture, the detail...it was kinda exciting to see what you made with
a lil' sketch I made. I just said this over at Annette's place but I think many
of the girls on the team has particularly good eyes for color.
So glad you are on our team!!!

Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

totally gorgeous in every way...love it my friend x

Tracey Gregory said...

Just amazing!

Georgie Horn said...

I love the layers on this layout. Come by and LIKE my new facebook page.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-puddin-n-pie-on-facebook.html