Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fabulicious Victoria Collection from Fabscraps


Happy Hump Day everyone! Have you all seen the new yummy new Fabscraps collections! I am going to reveal two creations today, both created with the Victoria Collection.

First off ….Fabscraps has a fantastic challenge going on right now on their Facebook page and you could win one of these two collections! For details go here!

My first project today is a card that I have created using this gorgeous collection. I love to make different shaped cards and I love all the title chipboard pieces that come with the new collection.

I also have one layout to share today. Imagination…the photo is my grand daughter and one of my dogs.

For the background I have used gesso…some corrugated board and some mists. The title piece I have added some script stamping, inking and rock candy crackle paints.

Once again I love all the chippy pieces that are available with this collection.

All of the flowers but the white ones are made with the collection papers. I have added some inks to them and tucked in some tulle.

To view the whole collection go here, and to view the new Fabscraps blog go here. Stop by and visit, I am sure you will be inspired by the amazing Design Team creations. I will keep you all posted on upcoming events on the blog too. I hear throught the grape vine of something exciting coming up soon on the blog. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Lucky you to work with these papers and then to make those beautiful creations!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

these are both sooo gorgeous! Love the blue flower you made with polka dots! So cool!

Unknown said...

Both are fabulous creations Shona, I can see why you fancy these papers, they're gorgeous! (but then you would know how to use them!)

FabScraps said...

YOU ROCK SHONA!!!! And are so EXCITED that you are on our Design Team ~ Love From FabScraps xxx

Laura Gilhuly said...

Amazing creations!

Unknown said...

Lovely work Shona lovely details you have used again.
byeeee,Lean

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Amazing page!! Thanks for sharing the details with us. I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

FiKenward said...

Lovely work. Great details on both but I'm loving that card it is so pretty.

Cindy Gay said...

A very sweet photo and layout!