Sunday, May 6, 2012

Play Dream Laugh – Mojo Monday *CT Flying Unicorn*


Hi everyone! It is Mojo Monday over at the Flying Unicorn and this weeks sketch is by Tammy Henderson…YUMMY!!!!! And I was so lucky to be picked to create with it. I have used Prima Almanac, Dusty Attic chippys and flowers, and lots of layers. The photo is my two grandsons last week.


I distressed the outside layers and inked the layers inside. I tucked in a piece of DA chicken wire by the photo.

I have done a mix of Dusty Attic and Prima flowers, added a few pieces of twine and a Dusty Attic skeleton clock.

The tag is made with Prima packaging. I have punched the bottom of it and added a few goodies to it.
Here is a little card that I made yesterday at NSD with the same collection. I went to a BBQ last night and gave it to the host with a bottle of nice white wine. You know what is funny though...it opens the wrong way! oh well...its original hehe.


Well that is it for today. Everything on this layout is available at the Flying Unicorn store.  I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

misty said...

Another Awesome page Shona! love your design and amazing photo!

Unknown said...

Such fine looking boys, you must be proud of them Shona! You can also be proud of your beautiful LO with all of those fab layers and gorgeous embellishments. Truly sophisticated!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love this :) Love the clock..Happy Monday!

Lizzyc said...

beautiful amazing layout... love all the details... gorgeous card too!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Another gorgeous page! Awesome job on the DA!

Vicky Alberto said...

so lovely - gorgeous lo!

Cindy Gay said...

Aren't they handsome! Great collage of papers and the inking really adds to the effect!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Shona you amaze me how much love and work you put in every layout you make!!!