Sunday, May 6, 2012

May “Sweet Embrace” CT Flying Unicorn Part two


Hi everyone…I have a couple more projects that I have made using myMay “Sweet Embrace” KOM for the Flying Unicorn.  The kit comes with some 6 x 6 papers from Inkado and I have always to try an easel card so this is the one that I made.


The kit also comes with some gorgeous Melissa Francis papers and I here are two layouts that I have created with them. The first one is called SHE and it is my grand daughter blowing bubbles. Lots of distressing and inking on this one.

The kit also comes with lots of transparency pieces and I have used some with alcohol inks for the title.

The flowers are just simple punched ones from the leftover papers. I love the Dusty Attic chipboard roses and I have first used some gesso on them and them some mists and inks.


 My last layout is of my friend when we were at the Hot Springs last weekend.

I have taken the flat flowers in t he kit, misted them, scrunched them up and layers them for this layout.

I added a few tag pieces and all the chippys are from Dusty Attic.

The background texture is a Prima mask with molding past and them I have inked it a bit.

Well that it for today. Come on by the Flying Unicorn and join in on all the fun and games this month. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is outstanding....so many beautiful elements to look at :)


hugs carla

Unknown said...

Your such a busy scrappy girl..lol...Beautiful work again Shona.
byebye,Lean

Jeni O'Connor said...

I agree with Lean. You're amazing the way you create so many lovely pages with such ease. Love that card, just made a couple myself.
Gorgeous los. Love the way you incorporated the DA. Bueatiful colours and the details are wonderful.
Jx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages again and your card is truly very romantic, love them!