Thursday, May 3, 2012

May “Sweet Embrace” CT Flying Unicorn Part one


Hi everyone…it is reveal for the May “Sweet Embrace” KOM for the Flying Unicorn.  What a gorgeous kit and there is so many ways to use the different paper collections. My first layout is made with the BoBunny collection and is called. Explore. I have done lots of distressing and inking on the edges and used a Prima brick mask stamp with gesso in the background.

I used the matching papers to make the rosette flowers banner tags and leaves.


My next layout is made with some of the Melissa Fransis and 6X6 Inkado papers.

I painted the chipboard piece black and added in a black title piece.

The butterflies are punched from the same papers and I inked the edges and added some liquid pearls to t he centers.



The kit also comes with the fun Off The Page pager bag album. I have covered it with a G45 collection. There are no photos in it yet as it will be a gift, and I have to wait for the photos.






For my last projects for today I have used the KC papers in the kit. Adore is my first layout with these papers. I have done lots of punching and used my Prima Gate mask in the background.

The flowers are all from Manor House and I have misted the brown ones to make them match my layout.


My final layout for today is called Us…me an hubby. Once again I have misted all of the Manor House flowers except the big white one.

 I have added in a couple of Dusty Attic chippys from the store here and finished it off with some liquid pearls. That is it for today.



Well that is “part one” and I have many more projects that I have created with the May KOM and they will all be posted soon. Come on by the Flying Unicorn and join in on all the fun and games this month. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

You have become a scrapping machine...such stunning creations my friend!

Emmy said...

Absolutely amazing creations! Love the mini album!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Cindy Gay said...

Especially like "Explore". Very intriguing background. Adore stencils are very nice. And what a lovely couple you 2 are!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such gorgeous pages, hon! And I adore that pb album .. I could sooo make one of those for my dd .. Sandi is right .. you are a scrappy machine. Gotta love it though!

Unknown said...

Truly amazingly beautiful creations Shona, they're all very elegant and brilliantly made!

Carole Wright said...

Hi Shona, wow your pages are amazing. And I agree with the scrapping machine thing, wow - and its all just gorjusss!!!

ingrid said...

wow Shona!!!! LOVE all of your todays posts!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Shona, these are truly amazing! Love the mini album! and the pages oh so very cute!